IRKUTSK NATIONAL RESEARCH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
The university was created in accordance with the decision of the Board of the Tsvetmetzoloto Association on February 26, 1930 (protocol No. 19) as the Siberian Mining Institute (later the East Siberian Mining Institute), which was renamed the Irkutsk Mining and Metallurgical Institute by order of the GUUZ on January 14, 1938. By Decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR of March 19, I960 No. 304 and by order of the Minister of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the USSR of April 6, 1960 No. 194, the Irkutsk Mining and Metallurgical Institute was renamed the Irkutsk Polytechnic Institute, which by order of the State Committee of the Russian Federation on Higher Education of November 22 1993, No. 364 was renamed the Irkutsk State Technical University. On November 6, 2002, the Irkutsk State Technical University was included in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities as the Irkutsk State Technical University. By order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated November 19, 2007 No. 789-r, the Irkutsk State Technical University was reorganized by the merger of the Irkutsk Geological Prospecting Technical School, the state educational institution of secondary vocational education Irkutsk Engineering College ", as well as the state ovatelnogo institutions of secondary vocational education "Usolsky Chemical Technology College" as a separate structural unit.
75000 RUB per year
500 RUB - 800 RUB Monthly
6150 RUB - 8000 RUB Yearly
3500 RUB - 5500 RUB Yearly