Udmurt State University
On April 10, 1931, the Udmurt State Pedagogical Institute (USPI) was founded. In 1958, UGPI was transferred from the third category to a higher - the second, with the right to have a postgraduate course. On March 5, 1971, the Council of Ministers of the USSR adopted a resolution on the organization of the Udmurt State University in Izhevsk. April 19, 1971 - by order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the USSR No. 323, UGPI was transformed into Udmurt State University. On December 29, 1972, by the Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, he was awarded the title of Udmurt State University named after the 50th anniversary of the USSR of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the RSFSR. Since September 20, 2002, the university has been called "State educational institution of higher professional education" Udmurt State University "". Since March 23, 2011 - "Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education" Udmurt State University ". Since April 19, 2016 - "Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education" Udmurt State University ".
105000 RUBper year