The university has eleven dormitories. Now about 9,300 students from Russia, the CIS countries, and far abroad live in them. Dormitories of three types - apartment, corridor and block.
A place in the hostel can be obtained by any nonresident student, postgraduate student, listener of the preparatory department of the National Research University Higher School of Economics, who is registered further than the 8th railway zone from Moscow
Each HSE hostel is a comfortable accommodation for students (at least 6 sq. M of living space), as well as the necessary equipment and additional services:
- Free wired internet, Wi-Fi
- Household appliances (kitchen appliances, washing machines, irons, ironing boards, dryers)
- Furniture necessary for living (bed, bedside table) and furniture for classes (desk, chair, bookshelf)
- Provision of soft equipment (mattress, blanket, pillow), bed linen (change of linen once a week), towels.
- Spacious self-study rooms
- Gyms with a large assortment of simulators and equipment
Cost of accommodation
1500 RUB - 2500 RUB Monthly
Distance from hostel to university