Novosibirsk State Technical University
Novosibirsk State Technical University (NSTU) is a diversified university in Novosibirsk. Currently, NSTU is one of the largest universities in the region - training is being carried out in 95 areas (undergraduate and graduate programs). The university has 17 faculties and institutes.
Created by a resolution of the USSR Council of Ministers of August 19, 1950, as the Novosibirsk Electrotechnical Institute (NETI), the laying of the first building began in the same year. The first classes began in 1953. The first large building (student dormitory) was built in 1954. The first educational building was built only in 1960, until that time classes were held in 6 converted apartments of the house on ul. Rimsky-Korsakov. The first graduation took place in 1958 and amounted to 153 engineers. Among them are future leading specialists of large enterprises and research institutes, prominent leaders, and academicians. In 1991, the institute was one of the first in Russia to switch to a multi-level education system. In 1992, it was renamed Novosibirsk State Technical University due to the addition of non-technical faculties. In 1995, the Novosibirsk Institute of Social Rehabilitation, the only educational institution in Siberia where people with disabilities from various regions of Russia (from the North Caucasus to Kamchatka), became part of the university. On the basis of the university there is a branch of the research center of the Russian Federation on the problems of the quality of specialist training.
135000 RUB per year
5300 RUB - 6000 RUB Monthly
4500 RUB - 8500 RUB Yearly
2500 RUB - 3500 RUB Yearly